Thank you for registering to become a member of our community.
As member you will receive news on:
- Monthly newsletters including network updates, details on thematic workshops, sandpit events for funding application, internship opportunities, training courses, STEM and public outreach activities and other news from the sectors
- Collaborative working: Networking is all about building valuable relationships and developing new and interesting approaches of doing business or research.
- Business development: finding out what is happening within the sector and providing new ideas for the future expansion of your core business/research activities.
- Professional development and knowledge expansion by accessing a shared knowledge base through contact with like-minded individuals and improving your chance of success for future projects and collaboration
- Market opportunities and exploring new ventures and obtaining informed, genuine feedback that helps you make the right decisions.
- Exchanges and short-term industrial placements to gain skills or developing collaborative research
- White papers and guidance documents: contributing to decision-making for future research directions and stakeholder policy support